Saturday 18 August 2012

The Culinary Adventures

Well, hello! And welcome to my blog. 

After months of dismissing the idea, I finally decided to start one of my own. With so many different one's out there, it is difficult to stand out. But sit back, and relax. This will be delightfully messy and sweet.

Strawberry Millefeuille...yummy
This is me: the messy chef. 


So, a little bit about me. Call me Cito (pronounced see-toh). It's my nickname. No idea why...my grandfather gave it to me. My actual name is Alessandra. 

I love baking and I have since I was very young. It's hard to forget your very first batch of cookies baked...especially when they were stone hard and your older sister laughed about it for years after. I guess I owe her a big THANK YOU!!! She gave me the motivation needed to better my, then, almost non-existent skills. Presently, I reside in one of the world's most amazing cities: LONDON!!! Here I am improving my raw skills and through this blog, we'll see together how I *hopefully* evolve and grow as a pastry chef. Are you ready? This will be a spoonful of messy sweetness.

3 comments:

  1. As a fan and often tester of your delights, i can, without a doubt tell you that YOU ARE ZE BEST PATISSIERE.
    Keep baking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cito,

    As a friend, j was ashamed not.to know about your blog! after a pause from studying, I decided to come around and see it with my.own eyes! I am very very proud of you and it.has been great to read all about your experiences and culinary adventures! my hat is off to you!xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling!!!

      My apologies for not answering sooner. Thank you soo much!!! :) I'm glad you have enjoyed it!!! xx

      Delete